Your payment device will be configured and setup as part of the account boarding process. It will be fully functional when you receive it.
- For a printable version of these instructions please click here.
- For help using your Dejavoo device, please see the below Dejavoo Quick Reference Guides:
In the Box
The Dejavoo terminal comes with all the parts listed below as well as a LAN ethernet (CAT 5) cord.
Connect the Terminal
Before anything else, connect the Dejavoo via ethernet and / or telephone line. The terminal requires a connection to be able to run transactions and communicate with the processor.
- Flip the terminal over
- Plug an ethernet cable into the LAN port and / or a phone cable into the Phone port.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into an open port on the router or modem. If using a telephone line, connect the other end of the phone cable into a wall jack preferably not being shared with another device.
- Connect the two parts of the power cable.
- Lift the hatch to open the paper tray.
- Drop the paper into the printer tray with the leading edge feeding down from the bottom of the roll.
- With the end of the paper sticking out, close the lid on the paper.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and the terminal will automatically turn itself on. The terminal is ready to process transactions when the screen displays CREDIT SALE ENTER AMOUNT.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.