Your payment device will be configured and setup as part of the account boarding process. It will be fully functional when you receive it.
- For a printable version of these instructions please click here.
- For help using the FD 130 or FD 150, please see the FD130/FD150 Quick Reference Guide.
In the Box
The First Data FD 150 terminal comes with all the parts listed below, as well as an ethernet (CAT 5) cord.
Connect the Terminal
Before anything else, connect the FD 150 via ethernet and / or telephone line. The terminal requires a connection to be able to run transactions and communicate with the processor.
- Remove the cover from the bottom of the device.
2. Plug an ethernet cable into the yellow port and / or a phone cable into the blue port.
3. Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into an open port on the router or modem. If using a telephone line, connect the other end of the phone cable into a wall jack preferably not being shared with another device.
4. Connect the two parts of the power cable.
5. Plug the power cable into the power adapter port on the side and replace the back cover.
6. Lift the hatch to open the paper tray.
7. Drop the paper into the printer tray with the leading edge feeding down from the bottom of the roll.
8. With the end of the paper sticking out, close the lid on the paper.
9. Plug the power cord into a power outlet and the terminal will automatically turn itself on. The terminal is ready to process transactions when the screen displays SWIPE OR INSERT CARD.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.