There are many different options for receiving Invoice Manager payments. All options are available either through your Online Customer Payment Portal or via a Secured Payment Page.
Depending on your overall configurations, customers using the Online Customer Payment Portal can:
- Login to a portal, branded with your logo, to manage all current and past invoices.
- Save multiple payment methods on file.
- Make payments immediately or at schedule one-time payments for the future.
- Pay invoices in full or make multiple partial-payments.
- Enroll in AutoPay to automatically pay-off total outstanding balance on the monthly auto-pay date.
- Enroll in Payment Plans to elect specific invoices to be paid incrementally according to a fixed-payment schedule.
If NOT using the Online Customer Payment Portal, you can receive payments via:
- Secure Payment Page
- A unique, one-time payment link is generated for each invoice. Customers click the link to access the secure page to make payment.
- In-person or over the phone via Virtual Terminal
- Instead of having the customer initiate payment, as the merchant you can accept in-person or over the phone payments using Virtual Terminal.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.