Troubleshooting blank receipts.
Is the paper loaded correctly? Note: Non-contactless terminals use 2 1/4"x85' thermal paper and contactless terminals use 2 1/4" x 55' thermal paper.
- Pull back the black tab at the top of the terminal.
- Open the cover fully.
- Load the receipt paper roll with the sheet coming from the bottom underneath the roll.
- Hold the end of the receipt paper with one hand while closing the cover with the other hand.
- While holding the unit with one hand, rip the excess paper off by pulling down and to the side.
- Check the condition of the roller in the lid; if separated from the lid, it is defective and needs to be replaced.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.