Immediately after you create your HPP, you’ll be routed to the Link Generator Page.
There are 5 different ways to share your HPP:
- Quick Link Email – System will email your unique HPP link to your customer directly.
- Link – Unique link to the HPP. Share it the same as you would share any other link – email it, post it to your webpage, etc.
- HTML Code – Snippet of code to share with your programmer/developer. This will generate a button on your website.
- IFRAME Code – Similar to the HTML code, this is a snippet of code that you can use to connect the HPP to your website. Instead of creating a button, IFRAME will embed the HPP into your site.
- QR Code – A unique QR Code is generated. It’s an image that you can save to your computer and distribute however you’d like. Print it on flyers, business cards, posters, invoices, etc. Your customers can scan the QR Code with their smart phone or tablet and automatically pull up the HPP like they would if they clicked a link.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.