In order to refund or void a transaction in the Paystri Gateway, you will need to locate the original transaction that needs to be corrected. After logging in, go to Reports > Transaction Reports.
- On the search page, enter any search parameters to locate the transaction (ex: date, last 4 of card, etc.). Click Search.
- Once you have located the transaction, click on the magnifying glass icon to see the Transaction Details.
- From the Transaction Details page, select either Refund or Void.
- Void cancels a transaction that has not settled and is most likely the best option, if available.
- If the transaction has settled, the only option will be to Refund.
- On the next page, the gateway will prompt you to confirm the amount of the refund.
- The default amount is the full transaction amount but this can be adjusted for a partial refund as necessary.
- Select Process Transaction.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.