Processing sale transactions via the EPN online terminal.
- Log in to the Merchant Support Center: https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/MSCLogin.html
- Click Online Terminal in the side bar menu.
- Enter the sale amount.
- The transaction type is already set for sale.
- Complete credit card information.
NOTE: If you do not have the CVV2 number, you will need to select a different CVV2 type that matches your situation.
- Customer/Order Info - enter your customer's information:
- Street address and ZIP code (this is not required to complete the transaction, but is required to qualify for AVS at your MSP)
- Tax amount and purchase order (required for business or corporate cards)
- NOTE: If you do not have the purchase order or tax information, use the current date for the purchase order and "0.00" for tax.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help.